The active ingredients in Beta Kids are Beta Glucan (50mg), Selenium (15 mcg), and Vitamin D3 (10 mcg or 400 IU). The reason these three ingredients were included is due to the amount of studies confirming the synergistic effect on the immune system. The majority of the additional immune response comes from Beta Glucan, however Selenium and Vitamin D3 are two essential micronutrients, which adds an extra “bump” according to the research.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How should BetaKids be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your BetaKids contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can children under the age of 2 use Beta Kids?
- Is it easy for children to get into the BetaKids packaging?
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?