The active ingredients in the Beta Kids are Beta Glucan, Selenium, and Vitamin D3. The reason these three ingredients were included is due to the amount of studies confirming the synergistic effect on the immune system. The majority of the additional immune response comes from Beta Glucan, however Selenium and Vitamin D3 are two essential micronutrients, which adds an extra “bump” according to the research.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?
- Will my child need extra Selenium or Vitamin D3?
- Can kids take too much? Is there any risk of overdosing?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of BetaKids?
- Why is Xylitol in Beta Kids?