The Beta Kids product has a two-year shelf life so you can expect the expiration date to be anywhere from 12-18 months after you receive your package.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Does your BetaKids contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can children under the age of 2 use Beta Kids?
- Is it easy for children to get into the BetaKids packaging?
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?
- Will my child need extra Selenium or Vitamin D3?