Yes, if there is a situation where the child’s immune system is actively being suppressed it is more than safe to take more than one chewable in order to increase your child’s immune response.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?
- Will my child need extra Selenium or Vitamin D3?
- Can kids take too much? Is there any risk of overdosing?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of BetaKids?
- Why is Xylitol in Beta Kids?