Loads of research has been conducted on each of the ingredients in this product. There are actually nine double-blinded placebo randomized studies on children. Numerous researchers at various universities and teaching hospitals continue to study the implications of these ingredients in the Beta Kids product. The results are all very positive when it comes to children’s health.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?
- Will my child need extra Selenium or Vitamin D3?
- Can kids take too much? Is there any risk of overdosing?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of BetaKids?
- Why is Xylitol in Beta Kids?