Loads of research has been conducted on each of the ingredients in this product. There are actually nine double-blinded placebo randomized studies on children. Numerous researchers at various universities and teaching hospitals continue to study the implications of these ingredients in the Beta Kids product. The results are all very positive when it comes to children’s health.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How should BetaKids be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your BetaKids contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can children under the age of 2 use Beta Kids?
- Is it easy for children to get into the BetaKids packaging?
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?