Vitamin D has been well known for its ability to support healthy bones. Not only does it help in that area, but recent studies shows Vitamin D helps with calcium absorption, cardiovascular health, blood pressure, glucose regulation, and immune support.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Where is your Vitamin D3 made/produced?
- What is the Kosher Certification for your Vitamin D3?
- What is the source of gelatin in your Vitamin D3?
- What is the source of glycerin in your Vitamin D3?
- Where is the olive oil in your Vitamin D3 sourced from?
- What makes your Vitamin D3 unique?
- How much Vitamin D3 should I take?
- Why doesn't your Vitamin D3 include K2?
- What are the problems with Vitamin D3 deficiency?
- What are the benefits of Vitamin D3?