Vitamin D3 has been well known for its ability to support healthy bones. Not only does it help in that area, but recent studies shows Vitamin D3 helps with calcium absorption, cardiovascular health, blood pressure, glucose regulation, and immune support.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What does IU mean?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of Vitamin D3?
- How should Vitamin D3 be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Vitamin D3 contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Vitamin D3 while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- What is the difference with Cholecalciferol, Calcifediol, and Ergocalciferol pertaining to Vitamin D?
- Can my pets take Vitamin D3?
- Can I give Vitamin D3 to my child?
- Where is your Vitamin D3 made/produced?
- What is the Kosher Certification for your Vitamin D3?