When people are deficient in Vitamin D there is great risk for numerous illnesses and diseases. It is absolutely essential for everyone to receive adequate amounts of Vitamin D regularly. However, most people do not receive proper amounts of sunlight consistently. Therefore, supplementation is typically necessary in many cases.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Is Vitamin D3 irradiated?
- What does IU mean?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of Vitamin D3?
- How should Vitamin D3 be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Vitamin D3 contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Vitamin D3 while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- What is the difference with Cholecalciferol, Calcifediol, and Ergocalciferol pertaining to Vitamin D?
- Can my pets take Vitamin D3?
- Can I give Vitamin D3 to my child?
- Where is your Vitamin D3 made/produced?