There's a lot of conflicting information about the amount of Vitamin D3 someone should take. As it pertains to our Vitamin D3, we recommend following the Suggested Usage instructions on the bottle, which is one 5,000 IU Softgel every other day. However, some people may need more depending on your levels, which is why having your Vitamin D3 levels tested, and consulting with a medical professional is extremely important.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What does IU mean?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of Vitamin D3?
- How should Vitamin D3 be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Vitamin D3 contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Vitamin D3 while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- What is the difference with Cholecalciferol, Calcifediol, and Ergocalciferol pertaining to Vitamin D?
- Can my pets take Vitamin D3?
- Can I give Vitamin D3 to my child?
- Where is your Vitamin D3 made/produced?
- What is the Kosher Certification for your Vitamin D3?