There's a lot of conflicting information about the amount of Vitamin D3 someone should take. We recommend following the dosage instructions on our bottle, which is 1 - 5,000 IU Softgel every other day. Some people may need more depending on your levels, which is why having your Vitamin D3 levels tested, and consulting with a medical professional is extremely important.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Where is your Vitamin D3 made/produced?
- What is the Kosher Certification for your Vitamin D3?
- What is the source of gelatin in your Vitamin D3?
- What is the source of glycerin in your Vitamin D3?
- Where is the olive oil in your Vitamin D3 sourced from?
- What makes your Vitamin D3 unique?
- How much Vitamin D3 should I take?
- Why doesn't your Vitamin D3 include K2?
- What are the problems with Vitamin D3 deficiency?
- What are the benefits of Vitamin D3?