Curcumin C3 Complex contains curcumin along with two other forms of curcumin, which help stabilize it. Studies revealed that the additional curcumins help protect from oxidative stress. C3 is more absorbable in the gastrointestinal tract versus standard curcumin by itself.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How should Curcumin Extra Strength be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Curcumin Extra Strength contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Curcumin Extra Strength while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- Can I use Curcumin Extra Strength for pets?
- How is the BioPerine harvested?
- What are the benefits of BioPerine?
- Is BioPerine better than regular Black Pepper?
- What is the purity level of BioPerine?
- What is BioPerine?
- What is the expiration date of shelf life of Curcumin Extra Strength?