Curcumin C3 Complex contains curcumin along with two other forms of curcumin, which help stabilize it. Studies revealed that the additional curcumins help protect from oxidative stress. C3 is more absorbable in the gastrointestinal tract versus standard curcumin by itself.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How is the BioPerine harvested?
- What are the benefits of BioPerine?
- Is BioPerine better than regular Black Pepper?
- What is the purity level of BioPerine?
- What is BioPerine?
- What is the shelf life?
- Does Curcumin C3 Complex have any certifications?
- Is Curcumin Extra Strength Non-GMO?
- How is the Curcumin C3 Complex harvested?
- Where is the research being conducted on Curcumin C3 Complex?