Piperine content is much higher in BioPerine (95 to 99% pure). Piperine is only about 3 to 9% in all parts of black pepper. An extract allows for a wide range of applications other than the traditional use of black pepper.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Where is Curcumin C3 Complex sourced?
- Why is there a need for other ingredients in Curcumin Extra Strength?
- How should Curcumin Extra Strength be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Curcumin Extra Strength contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Curcumin Extra Strength while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- Can I use Curcumin Extra Strength for pets?
- How is the BioPerine harvested?
- What are the benefits of BioPerine?
- Is BioPerine better than regular Black Pepper?
- What is the purity level of BioPerine?