Children face challenges to their immune system at a very young age. We recommend kids begin taking this product at age 2. Parents discretion is important with this matter, but as soon as children are capable of eating solid food they should be able to eat or swallow the Beta Kids.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How should BetaKids be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your BetaKids contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can children under the age of 2 use Beta Kids?
- Is it easy for children to get into the BetaKids packaging?
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?