Children face challenges to their immune system at a very young age. We recommend kids begin taking this product at age 2. Parents discretion is important with this matter, but as soon as children are capable of eating solid food they should be able to eat or swallow the Beta Kids.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?
- Will my child need extra Selenium or Vitamin D3?
- Can kids take too much? Is there any risk of overdosing?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of BetaKids?
- Why is Xylitol in Beta Kids?