Taking one per day is sufficient for children age 2-7. From ages 8-11 children should take two per day. As children get older and gain weight they can eat more chewables. In cases where there is a significant challenge on the immune system additional chewables can be taken as well. Remember, this product is extremely safe even when consumed in high dosages.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?
- Will my child need extra Selenium or Vitamin D3?
- Can kids take too much? Is there any risk of overdosing?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of BetaKids?
- Why is Xylitol in Beta Kids?