The levels of ingredients in the Beta Kids product are extremely safe. The only potential issue is if a child consumes an entire package at one time and continues to do so for months on end. Obviously, this is not a realistic situation, which shows the true safety of the Beta Kids product. Parents, it is still best to monitor the amount of Beta Kids your child consumes daily. We certainly recommend using the product as directed.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?
- Will my child need extra Selenium or Vitamin D3?
- Can kids take too much? Is there any risk of overdosing?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of BetaKids?
- Why is Xylitol in Beta Kids?