The appropriate amounts of both Selenium and D3 were included in the BetaKids product based on the research conducted. These amounts provide an additional amount of immune support in conjunction with the Beta Glucan. If you think your child needs more we recommend consulting with your medical professional.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Does your BetaKids contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can children under the age of 2 use Beta Kids?
- Is it easy for children to get into the BetaKids packaging?
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?
- Will my child need extra Selenium or Vitamin D3?