The olive oil used for our Vitamin D3 is sourced from a variety of different countries throughout the Mediterranean region. It is cold-pressed without the use of solvents or other chemicals. It is pure extra virgin olive oil from first-pressing with no additives, preservatives, or artificial processing aids.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Where is your Vitamin D3 made/produced?
- What is the Kosher Certification for your Vitamin D3?
- What is the source of gelatin in your Vitamin D3?
- What is the source of glycerin in your Vitamin D3?
- Where is the olive oil in your Vitamin D3 sourced from?
- What makes your Vitamin D3 unique?
- How much Vitamin D3 should I take?
- Why doesn't your Vitamin D3 include K2?
- What are the problems with Vitamin D3 deficiency?
- What are the benefits of Vitamin D3?