The olive oil used for our Vitamin D3 is sourced from a variety of different countries throughout the Mediterranean region. It is cold-pressed without the use of solvents or other chemicals. It is pure extra virgin olive oil from first-pressing with no additives, preservatives, or artificial processing aids.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What does IU mean?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of Vitamin D3?
- How should Vitamin D3 be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Vitamin D3 contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Vitamin D3 while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- What is the difference with Cholecalciferol, Calcifediol, and Ergocalciferol pertaining to Vitamin D?
- Can my pets take Vitamin D3?
- Can I give Vitamin D3 to my child?
- Where is your Vitamin D3 made/produced?
- What is the Kosher Certification for your Vitamin D3?