There are several institutions using Curcumin C3 Complex in pre-clinical and clinical studies. For instance, UCLA School of Medicine, MD Anderson, and University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine all are researching C3, among many others.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Where is Curcumin C3 Complex sourced?
- Why is there a need for other ingredients in Curcumin Extra Strength?
- How should Curcumin Extra Strength be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Curcumin Extra Strength contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Curcumin Extra Strength while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- Can I use Curcumin Extra Strength for pets?
- How is the BioPerine harvested?
- What are the benefits of BioPerine?
- Is BioPerine better than regular Black Pepper?
- What is the purity level of BioPerine?