There are several institutions using Curcumin C3 Complex in pre-clinical and clinical studies. For instance, UCLA School of Medicine, MD Anderson, and University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine all are researching C3, among many others.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How is the BioPerine harvested?
- What are the benefits of BioPerine?
- Is BioPerine better than regular Black Pepper?
- What is the purity level of BioPerine?
- What is BioPerine?
- What is the shelf life?
- Does Curcumin C3 Complex have any certifications?
- Is Curcumin Extra Strength Non-GMO?
- How is the Curcumin C3 Complex harvested?
- Where is the research being conducted on Curcumin C3 Complex?