No, the plants, curcuma longa and piper-nigrum, are not genetically modified. Therefore, Curcumin Extra Strength is completely Non-GMO.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How is the BioPerine harvested?
- What are the benefits of BioPerine?
- Is BioPerine better than regular Black Pepper?
- What is the purity level of BioPerine?
- What is BioPerine?
- What is the shelf life?
- Does Curcumin C3 Complex have any certifications?
- Is Curcumin Extra Strength Non-GMO?
- How is the Curcumin C3 Complex harvested?
- Where is the research being conducted on Curcumin C3 Complex?