There is really no need to take a break from using Bosmeric-SR as it works on numerous pathways within the body rather than just a single target, like many NSAIDs and medications. This makes it very effective and beneficial for continual and long-term use. In a way, Bosmeric-SR works like a sprinkler system. It releases and equally distributes throughout the body, providing great anti-inflammatory effects when used regularly.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of Bosmeric-SR?
- How should Bosmeric-SR be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Bosmeric-SR contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Bosmeric-SR while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- Why is Bosmeric-SR's unique Bi-Layered, Sustained Release Caplet, more effective than other tablet or capsule products?
- Are there additional benefits of a Bi-Layered Sustain Release unique delivery system?
- Why does your Bosmeric-SR label look different?
- Is the corn starch In the other ingredients GMO?
- What are the health risks of magnesium stearate and how much is safe to consume?
- What is magnesium stearate and why is it in the other ingredients?