There is really no need to take a break from using Bosmeric-SR as it works on numerous pathways within the body rather than just a single target, like many NSAIDs and medications. This makes it very effective and beneficial for continual and long-term use. In a way, Bosmeric-SR works like a sprinkler system. It releases and equally distributes throughout the body, providing great anti-inflammatory effects when used regularly.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to take a break from using Bosmeric-SR?
- What about Propylene Glycol in the other ingredients?
- Why is there a need for other ingredients?
- Should I be concerned with the other ingredients in Bosmeric-SR?
- How is Bosmeric-SR made?
- Why is Bioperine® included in Bosmeric-SR?
- Why is Ginger Extract included in Bosmeric-SR?
- Why is Boswellin® PS included in Bosmeric-SR?
- What research has been conducted on Bosmeric-SR?
- What are the benefits of Bosmeric-SR?