Our Beta Glucan is considered a dietary supplement and not a food. Therefore, Supplement Facts are listed. Nutrition Facts, like fiber, as you would find on a food product is not listed nor measured.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I take Beta Glucan while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- What ingredients are in your Beta Glucan?
- Will extreme heat or cold affect my Beta Glucan?
- How many grams of fiber is in your Beta Glucan?
- Is Beta Glucan a new discovery?
- What is an immunomodulator?
- What is Beta Glucan?
- Can you explain how Beta Glucan works?
- How can consumers tell which Beta Glucan is best?
- What makes Transfer Point Beta Glucan different?