Our Beta Glucan is considered a dietary supplement and not a food. Therefore, Supplement Facts are listed. Nutrition Facts like calories, carbs, fiber, etc. as you would find on a food product is not listed nor measured.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is the Beta Glucan capsule made from?
- How should Beta Glucan be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Beta Glucan contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Beta Glucan while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- Immune Cells and Their Functions
- What ingredients are in your Beta Glucan?
- Will extreme heat or cold affect my Beta Glucan?
- Where can I find nutrition facts in your Beta Glucan?
- Is Beta Glucan a new discovery?
- What is an immunomodulator?