Our Vitamin D3 is Kosher Certified by Triangle K (https://trianglek.org/kosher/). Triangle K is a Kosher Certification agency whose symbol signifies kashrut, or the strictest of Jewish dietary laws.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Does your Vitamin D3 contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Vitamin D3 while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- What is the difference with Cholecalciferol, Calcifediol, and Ergocalciferol pertaining to Vitamin D?
- Can my pets take Vitamin D3?
- Can I give Vitamin D3 to my child?
- Where is your Vitamin D3 made/produced?
- What is the Kosher Certification for your Vitamin D3?
- What is the source of gelatin in your Vitamin D3?
- What is the source of glycerin in your Vitamin D3?
- Where is the olive oil in your Vitamin D3 sourced from?