Great news! Your Beta Glucan is not temperature sensitive. If it is exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures, the efficacy of the product will not be impacted. However, we do recommend keeping a close eye on your tracking information, which is sent to you via email with all orders. This way you know when your order will arrive and when you will be able to retrieve it from your mailbox or front door.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I take Beta Glucan while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- What ingredients are in your Beta Glucan?
- Will extreme heat or cold affect my Beta Glucan?
- How many grams of fiber is in your Beta Glucan?
- Is Beta Glucan a new discovery?
- What is an immunomodulator?
- What is Beta Glucan?
- Can you explain how Beta Glucan works?
- How can consumers tell which Beta Glucan is best?
- What makes Transfer Point Beta Glucan different?