Beta Glucan is not temperature sensitive. If it is exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures, the efficacy of the product will not be impacted. However, we do recommend keeping a close eye on your tracking information, which is sent to you via email with all orders. This way you know when your order will arrive and when you will be able to retrieve it from your mailbox or front door.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How should Beta Glucan be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Beta Glucan contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Beta Glucan while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- What ingredients are in your Beta Glucan?
- Will extreme heat or cold affect my Beta Glucan?
- Where can I find nutrition facts in your Beta Glucan?
- Is Beta Glucan a new discovery?
- What is an immunomodulator?
- What is Beta Glucan?
- Can you explain how Beta Glucan works?