Beta Glucan is not temperature sensitive. If it is exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures, the efficacy of the product will not be impacted. However, we do recommend keeping a close eye on your tracking information, which is sent to you via email with all orders. This way you know when your order will arrive and when you will be able to retrieve it from your mailbox or front door.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Where is your Beta Glucan 500 made/produced?
- What is the Beta Glucan 500 capsule made from?
- How should I store Beta Glucan 500? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Beta Glucan 500 contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Beta Glucan 500 while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- Immune Cells and Their Functions
- What ingredients are in your Beta Glucan 500?
- Will extreme heat or cold affect my Beta Glucan 500?
- Where can I find nutrition facts in your Beta Glucan 500?
- Is Beta Glucan 500 a new discovery?