We only use Non-GMO corn starch – certified from the manufacturer of the corn starch. This is an inert ingredient so the product has come in contact with it, but its too small to even measure. See links to these other FAQs below for further information.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Is Bosmeric-SR irradiated?
- Where is your Bosmeric-SR made/produced?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of Bosmeric-SR?
- How should Bosmeric-SR be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Bosmeric-SR contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Bosmeric-SR while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- Why is Bosmeric-SR's unique Bi-Layered, Sustained Release Caplet, more effective than other tablet or capsule products?
- Are there additional benefits of a Bi-Layered Sustain Release unique delivery system?
- Why does your Bosmeric-SR label look different?
- Is the corn starch In the other ingredients GMO?