If you find that the Bosmeric-SR tastes a bit too strong or spicy, Dr. Pai suggests a really good trick: Place the caplet with the orange-colored side on your tongue before you swallow it. The speckled side is the "spicy" side, which contains ginger. This will help the caplet go down smooth and for you to avoid the strong flavor.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I take Bosmeric-SR while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- Why is Bosmeric-SR's unique Bi-Layered, Sustained Release Caplet, more effective than other tablet or capsule products?
- Are there additional benefits of a Bi-Layered Sustain Release unique delivery system?
- Why does your Bosmeric-SR label look different?
- Is the corn starch In the other ingredients GMO?
- What are the health risks of magnesium stearate and how much is safe to consume?
- What is magnesium stearate and why is it in the other ingredients?
- Why does the Bosmeric-SR sometimes have a strong spicy taste?
- Do I need to take a break from using Bosmeric-SR?
- What about propylene glycol in the other ingredients?