The packaging was intentionally made to make it difficult for young children to access. All chewables are individually divided and sealed on a single tray. Pressure has to be applied to the back of the chewables in order to pop it out. With enough effort children can get into them, but it is somewhat challenging for them to do so.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Does your BetaKids contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can children under the age of 2 use Beta Kids?
- Is it easy for children to get into the BetaKids packaging?
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?
- Will my child need extra Selenium or Vitamin D3?