If a child is under the age of 2, they can still receive great benefits from BetaKids. While the ingredients are safe, parents need to determine whether or not the child can safely swallow the chewable, which can be broken down into smaller pieces, if necessary.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Does your BetaKids contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can children under the age of 2 use Beta Kids?
- Is it easy for children to get into the BetaKids packaging?
- Has there been any research on Beta Kids?
- What is Bovine? Why does Beta Kids have that?
- What is Tutti Frutti flavoring?
- Do Selenium and Vitamin D3 cause immune stimulation?
- Why is Selenium important for children?
- If my kids are sick can they take more BetaKids?
- Will my child need extra Selenium or Vitamin D3?