For pets, we recommend they take and follow the veterinary dosage of the Bosmeric-SR. Due to the potency and dose of Curcumin Extra Strength, it is recommended for human consumption only.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How should Curcumin Extra Strength be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Curcumin Extra Strength contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Curcumin Extra Strength while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- Can I use Curcumin Extra Strength for pets?
- How is the BioPerine harvested?
- What are the benefits of BioPerine?
- Is BioPerine better than regular Black Pepper?
- What is the purity level of BioPerine?
- What is BioPerine?
- What is the expiration date of shelf life of Curcumin Extra Strength?