For pets, we recommend they take and follow the veterinary dosage of the Bosmeric-SR. Due to the potency and dose of Curcumin Extra Strength, it is recommended for human consumption only.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Where is your Curcumin Extra Strength made/produced?
- Where is Curcumin C3 Complex sourced?
- Why is there a need for other ingredients in Curcumin Extra Strength?
- How should Curcumin Extra Strength be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Curcumin Extra Strength contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Curcumin Extra Strength while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- Can I use Curcumin Extra Strength for pets?
- How is the BioPerine harvested?
- What are the benefits of BioPerine?
- Is BioPerine better than regular Black Pepper?