Our Vitamin D3 does not contain nor is it manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, or shellfish ingredients. However, it is produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What does IU mean?
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of Vitamin D3?
- How should Vitamin D3 be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Vitamin D3 contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Vitamin D3 while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- What is the difference with Cholecalciferol, Calcifediol, and Ergocalciferol pertaining to Vitamin D?
- Can my pets take Vitamin D3?
- Can I give Vitamin D3 to my child?
- Where is your Vitamin D3 made/produced?
- What is the Kosher Certification for your Vitamin D3?