Our Beta Glucan does not contain nor is it manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, or shellfish ingredients. However, it is produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens, but controls are in place to ensure there in no cross-contamination.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is the Beta Glucan capsule made from?
- How should Beta Glucan be stored? Can it withstand extreme temperatures?
- Does your Beta Glucan contain any allergens? Is it manufactured in a facility or on machinery with other allergens?
- Can I take Beta Glucan while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- Immune Cells and Their Functions
- What ingredients are in your Beta Glucan?
- Will extreme heat or cold affect my Beta Glucan?
- Where can I find nutrition facts in your Beta Glucan?
- Is Beta Glucan a new discovery?
- What is an immunomodulator?