Beta Glucan Plus begins to work immediately after swallowing, but it generally takes about 3 days before the product primes immune cells and reaches peak efficacy. You'll then want to continue taking the recommended dosage each day to maintain the extra immune support provided by Beta Glucan Plus. As long as you take the product, you will continue to reap the benefits for your immune system. However, once you stop taking it, the immune system will return to it's former level of immune response.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is the expiration date or shelf life of Beta Glucan Plus?
- What is the source of Selenium in Beta Glucan Plus?
- What is the source of Resveratrol in Beta Glucan Plus?
- What is the source of Vitamin C in Beta Glucan Plus?
- Will Beta Glucan Plus interfere with drugs, medications, and other supplements?
- How long until Beta Glucan Plus starts working?
- How much Beta Glucan Plus should I take?
- Is Beta Glucan Plus organic and Non-GMO?
- What is the Beta Glucan Plus capsule made from?
- Do I need to take Beta Glucan Plus AND Beta Glucan 500mg?